I Work To Knit

I work hard so I can buy fantastic yarn to quench my knitting thirst. I also work hard to stock up my very own personal library. Finally, I love making dessert. This is where you will find me talking about yarn, books, and everything sweet.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Muffins For Stud Muffins


So here is the real picture of the stud muffin who saved me from the evil possessed elevator. And I did deliver the blueberry muffins I promised last night:



These are cinnamon blueberry muffins I made from scratch, following a recipe from Gourmet Magazine.

He couldn't believe I actually baked the muffins for them.

So now I have to bake another dozen for my stud husband so he doesn't get jealous.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Plo, those muffins look AWESOME...

    jim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home