I Work To Knit

I work hard so I can buy fantastic yarn to quench my knitting thirst. I also work hard to stock up my very own personal library. Finally, I love making dessert. This is where you will find me talking about yarn, books, and everything sweet.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Uh Oh

After I finished uploading the picture there in the profile, I proudly showed off the somewhat complete blog to the Husband when he got home from work. His reaction: "I don't think the cat will be very happy with you, putting such a revealing picture on the website." Well, I am not taking it down. If someone is turned on merely by looking at the picture, good for him, since prescription drugs can get expensive.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Diva said…

    I didn't know that there was a Prescription Drug that helped people who get turned on by animals... They must not be advertising. Maybe we should pitch their business?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home